Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sunday sewing

Sunday, I spent part of the afternoon doing laundry and working on my list of stamping items so that I could post it on CraigsList to try and sell it all off. This is #13 on my goals for the year! After a couple of hours and pictures later, I figured I was done with the stamping things, but still had some laundry so I loaded another charity quilt and quilted it.

100_2382

I forgot to trim the selvages off the Shrek piece so I ran out of backing. No big deal. The quilting is still doing OK. Now, I just have to find some binding for these two and move on to the next two.

After all of this was done, I watched "New in Town" with Harry Connick, Jr and Renee Zellweger and worked on the lime place mats. The movie was very cute! And I was able to finish the 3 lime mats!

100_2383

Now, I only have the watermelons left and these 2 sets are done! Woo!!

7 comments:

Gina said...

Busy weekend. I did approx ZERO sewing

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Babs said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy!!! I love all those citrus mats. Need to make myself some. Oh, one day....
HOLLLLLA!

Brenda said...

Stamping is something I think I would enjoy, so I keep buying stamps - or did - and I don't use them.... don't know how to make the pretty cool cards and things I see, and even taking a class a looonnnggg time ago, didn't help. Had fun, but I have not done much with what I have bought - and I want to!!!! My question for myself is: how much time do you think you have to do all the things you want to do????? Yet, I still have to check out the stamps when I see them, and...... so don't tell me where Craig's List is!!!

I like the mats!! Have you got some knitting done to this week?? talk to you soon!

Michelle said...

Very cool! How is Squiggy doing? Is he behaving now?

Kristie said...

You have certainly been busy! I love those placemats!!! You are really knocking out some of your goals!!
Kristie

Libby said...

You have done a beautiful job with those placemats! Hope your doggie is feeling better!
Libby

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Wow Busy girl!! Love the placemats. I have done zero this week.. well did some folding I guess that counts.