Thursday, March 4, 2010

A bit of shopping

Tonight, I met Maddy, a dear old friend, for dinner at Bob Evans and to catch up. We laughed a lot and ate too much! And luckily, the restaurant was right in front of the Super JoAnn's!

I headed over there and looked at yarn and other things. They had a couple of free patterns that I picked up for baby blankets and then I found one for a CROCHETED SNUGGIE! Of course I grabbed that one! I picked up 3 skeins of the purple yarn to make a baby blanket for a gal at work. I picked up the yellow pound of love because it has the pattern for the hooded baby blanket that looks cute.

The 2 Artbin containers were on sale. Actually, the green one was on Clearance. I'm thinking that it will work for the 1,000th post giveaway! (As an update, I'm just a few posts shy of 900!! It won't be much longer!!)

100_2399

When I got home, I was going to work on the 4 patches for the Secret quilts, but I was pooped and so tired that I couldn't sit still. I figured that I would just share another black and white picture!

100_2400

Tomorrow, I have the day off and will be running a few errands, but I fully intend on tackling these strips and beating them into submission!! That should be fun!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You have a wonderful day, my friend. I hope the sun is shining in Ohio. It is here, which give me inspiration to MOVE. I have already made a few gallons of tea, boiled some eggs (these things are for when I am too tired from work, and I plan on starting laundry, vacuuming, and getting some things done. I have the whole weekend basically to myself (from about 10:30am on each day), so I hope to watch a few movies, and get a few sewing projects completed. (New litter bag for my Edge, pincushion scrap bag for our new quilting girl, and maybe I'll dive into working on a WIP) Who knows. If the sun keeps shining, I may have to go drive somewhere.

I LOVE SUNSHINE!
be blessed! Michelle

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

You bought what!?!?! At least it wasn't sock yarn.

Kristie said...

Sounds like you had a nice day! Looks like you have a ton of strips there!
Kristie