Monday, April 12, 2010

Goodies Received!

On Sunday, Barb, her daughter and I did a little shopping. I'll get to that in a later post.

Tonight, I am going to show off the things that Barb brought me that she had been holding onto. Barb's birthday was just a couple of days after mine and she used her birthday money to buy herself EQ6. She got a deal on eBay for the software and an extra add on package and when she looked at the website, she saw that there were additional packages on clearance. We agreed to buy a couple of packages each and to split the shipping.

After that, Barb was running around Hobby Lobby and found a couple of wrought iron hangars that will work for a couple of patterns that we bought at the Quilt Bug in November. She brought those over, too. And I agree - they will be awesome!

100_2525

I got the Dear Hannah and the Judy Martin's Stars & Sets packages. While Barb was here, I loaded up the Judy Martin CD and we looked at a few of the options and the blocks and it looks to be fantastic!!

Maisy says...

100_2471 "As long as the resulting quilt is warm...."

3 comments:

Coloradolady said...

Oh, that is all the pups are concerned about...being warm!!!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Have fun with the Stars CD. I love star blocks.

I started Dear Hannah several years ago but just couldn't get into it....so they're sitting with the Dear Jane blocks I started the year prior to starting Dear Hannah. I'm just not a sampler kinda girl.

Michelle said...

Nice Goodies! I agree with Maisy!