Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stash Report, Weeks 23 and 24, 2010

I couldn't manage to post my stash report last Sunday because of the computer issues and my blackberry wasn't liking my web page for me to look information up. I did have a bust for last week, but nothing for this week so I am just going to combine the two weeks into 1 report.

With the computer down, I had all weekend last week to sew and I got quite a bit done! A couple more things went into the 1,000th post giveaway box and I made a couple of goodies for Barb!

The even better news is that I was so busy this week, there was no buying!! Woo hoo!!!

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added year-to-date: 89.19

Fabric used this week: 2.82
Fabric used year-to-date: 92.72

Fabric Used: +3.53

Maisy wants to say...

100_2711 "HI!"

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi Maisey!! I want you! Tell Mommy to just box you up and ship you to SoCal!

Good report, Jill! See? We should all stay away from our computers for a week!

Vicky said...

Hi Maisey!! I want you! Tell Mommy to just box you up and ship you to SoCal!

Good report, Jill! See? We should all stay away from our computers for a week!

Julie said...

Missy could come to Tucson, Arizona - she is adorable. Your numbers are looking great!

Jennifer said...

And you're back in the black - that's great news! Can't wait to see all you were working on while you were w/out your laptop.