Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stash Report Week 38, 2010

I was a little worse on the second day of Shop Hop than the first. Well, more than a little! lol



100_3049100_3048

These were the most purchased. And I still haven't done anything with them. I was hoping to get a top assembled this weekend so that I could count another backing and binding bust, but that didn't happen.

I did use a half yard trying out the Curve Master foot. Any little bit helps! lol

Fabric added this week: 16.77
Fabric added year-to-date: 299.60

Fabric used this week: 0.50
Fabric used year-to-date: 183.62

Fabric Used: 115.98

Maisy wonders if there will be room her in the house with all of this fabric.

100_3088

12 comments:

Vicky said...

Well, if you run out of room there, I'll take her!! Maxie, too! In fact, I'll trade you! LOL

You picked up some really nice fabrics! You did good, kiddo!

Jennifer said...

All good additions! And tell Maisy not to worry, we have room for her here if it gets too crowded there :)

Cindy said...

Maisy may be wondering - but she knows for sure, if worse comes to worse, she can use the additional fabric as a new bed...LOL

Babs said...

Don't be so hard on yourself! At least most of what you bought had an intended purpose. You weren't just buying fabric at random b/c you liked it. Hummmmmmm, who would do that, I wonder!?!?!
HOLLLLLAAAA!
-Babs

Coloradolady said...

Oh, if you run out of room, we always have room for a couple more wieners at out house!!! I purchased more fabrics this weekend too.....and I don't know where I am going to put them....LOL

Libby said...

I have plenty of room for little Maisy!! I think you did great! I love all the Halloween fabrics that you got!

Regina said...

Maisy girl - you hold your ground! Tell Momma to start hanging it from the ceiling if she has to - lots of space OVER the bed for fabric storage!!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Don't holler at Max & Maisy when there is dog hair all over the fabric b/c they have to sleep on all those piles. ;0)

elizabeth said...

JILL AT LEAST WITH ALL THAT FABRIC YOUR PLACE WILL BE WARMER THIS WINTER. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY, THERE IS MORE THAN JUST THAT PINK STUFF TO INSTALATE A HOUSE. PLUS THE PUPS CAN ALWAYS USE ANOTHER BED. IT DIDNT SEEM LIKE YOU WERE BUYING THAT MUCH, BUT 4 FQ'S DO MAKE 1 YARD. HAPPY SEWING, CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU MAKE WILL ALL YOUR NEW FINDS

Deanna said...

You have used over 100 yards this year. That is great! What a lot of fabric-y love.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Love the new fabrics. I'm sure Maisy knows that there will always be a place in your home - she's just not sure if there will be room for you - lol!

Laurie said...

The quilt in the background is great. It looks like it is easy but the assymetry makes it great.