Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Midget Blocks Sew Along 11/30

It's Midget Day!! Or as Angela calls it, tiny Tuesday! Too cute!

I've heard from a couple more quilters who are going to join in the sewing. I think that some of the other gals are caught up in Christmas sewing so once we get past the Holidays, we should have a few more gals joining us.

I got my first block re-made and the second block done this week. Woo hoo! Both blocks are the correct size. :)

100_3358


If any of you have been working on your blocks, please share here! Please post a link to a post on your blog, not just a link to your blog. Share what you have done so far. :)



The pups were happy to sit close to me while I was sewing this weekend.

100_3356

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally got to sew... woo hoo! Progress!!!!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Cute! What design will be #3?

Deb A said...

Hi Jill! I've got 3 done but have the size issue going on. Block 2 says 5 inches and 1 and 3 say 4.5. In her notes it looks like 4 inch finished so I'm very confused. Should they be 4.5 unfinished or 5 unfinished? Please share the 'correct' size! Thanks so much.
Love the pups.

scraphappy said...

Your blocks are adorable, and unlike mine, they are both the same size. I was having issues with my printer. I think it is all worked out now though.

Kristie said...

Oh how cute! I haven't even started with block 2 yet! Maybe this weekend, I am trying to get some Christmas sewing done so that is slowing me down on everything else.
Kristie

elizabeth said...

LOOKS LIKE PUP IS ENJOYING YOUR SEWING TIME.. BLOCK LOOK GREAT BUT I DONT THINK I WANT TO MAKE THEM THAT SMALL...HAPPY QUILTING