Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fabric Goodies

In the last couple of weeks, I have gotten new fabric that I haven't purchased. I have been putting off showing it because I hadn't added any of it to my Stash Report. Well, it has now been added so I must show it!

Several weeks ago, I got an email from Melinda asking for my address because she saw something that I just had to have. I believe that I got the envelope right around Thanksgiving so I totally spaced about even sending Melinda a thank you. (By the way, Melinda.... I got it! lol) Brand new doxie fabric!! It is sooo stinkin' cute!!! I have to see what I can make with it....

100_3399

Then, I won a giveaway that Jean was having at her blog. I won the cutest set, I think! It's a bit out of my normal fabric tastes, but I am eager to find something that I can make with them!

100_3375

Maxie, my 'princess,' is very picky about where he will eat his food. This morning, it was on the bed while he was covered up. He probably thinks that a doggie place mat is in order for his dining pleasure.

100_3401
100_3403

Won't he be very disappointed! lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That doxie fabric is too cute!

elizabeth said...

JILL THAT DOXIE FABRIC IS JUST TOO CUTE. HOW WILL YOU DECIDE WHAT TO MAKE OUT OF IT. HAPPY QUILTING

Tracy said...

It's all so cute, thanks for sharing! I always love to see new fabric!

Melinda said...

I am glad you received the fabric. I was worried the post office misplaced it. I am sure you will make something cute with it - maybe a doggie placemat.