Saturday, December 11, 2010

FNSI results - 12/10/10

Thursday night, this is where I was on my quilt...

100_3370

Friday morning, I was wide awake when my alarm went off so I got up and sewed the rest of the seams on the first section and laid out the second section. It took just about an hour and I ended up with this....

100_3372

When I got to sewing, I went as long as I could and I almost got the entire second section sewn together.

100_3381

I have 5 more mini rows to sew into a part and then 5 rows to sew into a mini section.

100_3382

Tomorrow, I am going to finish it! I can't spend any more time on it.

When I was finished sewing, I laid out the pieces for the witches so that I could take them with me to the Guild Sew In at the library today.

All in all, it was a great sew in! Max was sleepy just watching me!

100_3385

18 comments:

Kate said...

Ooooh, very pretty! The quilt is coming together really nicely. Hope you get it done tomorrow.

Kristie said...

Oh Jill, I love, love, love it!!!! How big is that baby???
Kristie

Amy (lilme2_99) said...

LOVE the colors Jill!

Regina said...

WOW - looking wonderful.. She is going to Love this!!!

Jackie said...

You've really made a lot of progress!

Ted and Donna said...

Grandma's quilt is turning out just beautifully. I know she will be pleased as punch when she receives it.

swooze said...

Looking good!

QuiltSue said...

I just love this quilt. Would you like to adopt me as your grandma too?

Libby said...

Beautiful!! Lucky Granma!!

"Lois Grebowski" said...

You are really rocking that quilt top! Love it! I can't wait to see it all done!

Had fun laughing with y'all yesterday. We need to do that again!

Judy D said...

WOW, wow, wow---it's amazing! You are almost there! Lucky Granma! Adorable Max :)

Suzanne said...

Very nice....I like this quilt!!!

Reenie said...

Jill, this is turning out wonderfully! I can't believe how much you accomplished!

Tracy said...

Wow! That quilt is HUGE! I just love the visual effect it gives!

elizabeth said...

JILL IT IS LOOKING GOOD. I JUST LOVE THAT PATTERN AND COLORS. LOVE MAX ALSO. WHO COULDNT LOVE THAT FACE. HAPPY QUILTING..

Quilterrits said...

All I can say is wow! I love that quilt. Nine patches rock!

Infinity Quilter/Knitter said...

Great job! Looks awesome.

Infinity Quilter/Knitter said...

Great job! Looks awesome.