Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No Tiny Tueday this week

My power was out on Monday from about 7PM until sometimes after I went to work on Tuesday. I got no sewing in so no new block made.

I had hoped to get some painting done on Monday night and sew on Tuesday, but as it was, I spent most of Tuesday evening painting.

I'm making great progress on the painting. I hope to have the bathroom painted - ceiling and walls - and all of the touch ups done by the end of the month. I'm thinking that this is definitely possible! But wish me luck anyway!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck! With the way you are speeding through it, I bet you can get it done this weekend.

Kate said...

Hard to sew with no power. I didn't sew much either, with the storms we had, I didn't want to plug the sewing machine in.

elizabeth said...

It is hard to sew or paint when power is out. Good luck on painting, etc