Monday, July 18, 2011

Design wall?

Well, maybe not a design wall, but definitely progress on the room renovations and swap!

As of right now, the spare bedroom is about half empty! All that is left is a desk and an end table that I will be getting rid of and the twin bed with everything that is on and around it.

I think there is still quite a bit of stamping items and other things that I will need to list on CraigsList or eBay that I have been storing in the spare room. Time to move it out!

I should be able to get the desk and end table out of the room Tomorrow night and the bed and other items later this week. I'm hoping to be sanding and spackling by the weekend! **Note to self - buy another sander block!!

I'm getting excited!!!

12 comments:

Kristie said...

You are making progress! Just think how relaxed you will be after it is all done.
Kristie

Anonymous said...

Dang woman! I can say that because I've seen the "before" in person. You worked VERY hard!

I can't wait to see everything done! It's going to look great!

Jennifer said...

Wow, great progress! Have you picked the color?

Deb said...

Go for it!! It's so exciting to get everything together. That is what I am trying to do.

Deb from clutteredquilter.blogspot.com

Marj said...

Great job! You are getting close to having your dream sewing room. Will be great to see your progress after the weekend. Try not to wear yourself out. The doggies need you to be able to go for walks.

Deanna said...

You are doing really well.

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Isn't it great when you can actually SEE progress!?!?! Are you excited?

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

You are on a roll! I need a design wall. Sigh...

Regina said...

Looks great in a "renovations in progress" kind of way. Can't wait until you can settle in your new rooms!!! So excited for you!

Judy D in WA said...

You are crazy busy! How exciting for you.

elizabeth said...

How exciting seeing your work coming together like it is, have you thought about keeping your sewing room downstairs near your qulting machine. since it is cooler down there in the summer. what color are you doing to use in this room

scraphappy said...

Looks like a lot of hard work. I'm sure it will all be worth it when you are done and can enjoy your perfect sewing space!