Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sock yarn!!

About a month ago, Judy L posted on her blog that Eat.Sleep.Knit. had Lorna's Laces yarn on sale because the company was starting to make larger skeins of sock yarn. Basically, they were selling the yarns that you would need 2 hanks for a pair because they were getting in the yarn where you would only need 1 hank per pair. And since Amy had sent me a gift certificate to the shop for my birthday back in March, I jumped all over the sale!!

I got Maple Grove (top) and Iris Garden (bottom). I love how these feel!

100_4117

And the yarn was delivered very quickly. I've been admiring it for like a month. :)

6 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

oh my gravy... those colors are just so darn yummy!

Kristie said...

Lovely colors! Someday....I will learn to knit...maybe! LOL!
Kristie

Libby said...

You done good Girl!! Those are very pretty!

elizabeth said...

Jill those colors are just so cute, I like to knit and crochet but wouldn't want to make socks. Can't hold that small of needle or hooks anymore. I use to make baby stuff all the time before I got carpel tunnel and broke fingers. cant wait to see what quilt or socks you make next

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Love Maple Grove! I'm using Lorna's Laces for my shawl and love it.

Jennifer said...

Love those colors...do you have plans in mind for them?