Thursday, September 8, 2011

Book Review Thursday - 9/8

No books have been finished this week so I have nothing new to review. I did start Defense for the Devil by Kate Wilhelm this week and The Crossroads by Beverly Lewis. I hope to have some time to devote to each book this weekend. I am to the action in the Wilhelm book so I anticipate at least having that to review last week.

I had plans to post a Tiny Tuesday post this past Tuesday, but I had to attend a Guild meeting Tuesday night and ran out of time since I didn't get home until almost 11 PM. I also got roped into helping with this year's Guild Raffle Quilt. I think that we are making progress so far, but there is a lot of work to do and we are behind schedule from last year. I'm sure we can do it though!

I do plan to begin the Tiny Tuesday posts this coming Tuesday so if you make small blocks, come and join me! :)

Now, I'm off to set up my machine to do some sewing!

No comments: