Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday Night Sew In!

Last night, I had my own little sew in! I put my sewing machine back on the table and got to work! I didn't get much done because I was filling my mom in on some things via IM's, but I am still happy that I got a few things done!


100_4144

See? It's back on the desk! While it was off the desk, I got 2 quilts cut out, but I will show those tomorrow on the stash report.

And I got fabric quilted for 2 Take Along bags. Woot!

100_4145

This morning, I went on a stealth mission with a quilter up the street. It's for the Guild and I didn't exactly ask if I could show the fabrics on the blog, but since I brought them in the house, I am showing them off! Unfortunately, this will be all that I can show and tell for now. Well, this and that I think it will make a huge splash when it's revealed! ;)

100_4146

The pups were pretty excited about it and wore themselves out!

100_4142

8 comments:

Kristie said...

It's nice to see you back to quilting again! :) Can't wait to see how those "take along" bags turn out. Love those fabrics you are using!
Kristie

scraphappy said...

Must feel great to get a little sewing done in your brand new space. Glad you are all settled in and ready to go again

Regina said...

Yay! Sewing rocks! The fabrics are awesome! Do I see turtles in there?.... dibs on any scraps?! <3

Jean(ie) said...

She's baaaaaack! Yippeee!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

YIPPEEE! Happy to hear you did a little sewing after all the re-vamping you did.

Jennifer said...

Yahoo! Love the fabrics too :)

Deanna said...

Second dibs on scraps! Nice work. It has to feel good.

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Yahoo for getting to sew again!!! Those fabrics are going to look great!