Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just a tiny bit OCD

I got a comment a couple of weeks ago asking what kind of organization I was going to come up with for this retreat. I didn't plan on coming up with anything new, but I did organize a new project that I started working on now.

100_4234

I'm working on an Ohio Star challenge and am using 7 gradations of pink to red and black as the background. I have a packet for each of the colors and then 1 packet for the black. And everything fit into one of my ArtBins.

In order to not get the colors mixed up, I am only working on one of the packets at a time and I have already worked through 2 of the baggies. So far, this has been a very good system!

100_4235

7 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

I can't wait to see your challenge piece!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Great organization! I love how you numbered the baggies. I have a feeling this is going to be a really beautiful quilt!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Great idea!

Mrs Quilty said...

Yes I love charm packs! I always want to buy them! They are just fun to look at! Gotta love the Ohio Star, that'll make a darling quilt!

Regina said...

awesome - can't wait to see it!!!

Jennifer said...

No binder? J/k

Deanna said...

Oh, I thought if you looked in a thesaurus under "quilter" you would find an entry for "OCD." Aren't we all a little that way?