Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday Retreat Progress

Friday morning,  I worked on a couple more Witch blocks. I now have 4 blocks complete and have dubbed the boots the Bitches' Boots. It's very appropriate! Do you see all the detail on the boots?

100_4227

Next, I sewed up the blocks that I had leftover for the Guild's Raffle Quilt.

100_4229

I started working on the top stitching on the Doodle Bugs blocks and then we went to dinner at The Blue Gate. I got peanut butter pie to go! A great evening snack!

100_4230

And I finished all the top stitching before bed!

100_4231

100_4232

For those interested in the pattern, here is the book that I am using. Doodle Bugs by Annette Ornelas.

100_4233

3 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

you had me at the pie. LOL!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

You made lots of progress. Oh, but that pie looks yummy!!!

Jennifer said...

All on Friday? That's great work that deserves a piece of pie!