Sunday, November 27, 2011

Stash Report Week 48, 2011

I have had a pretty productive weekend, but only a little stash was busted. I had to make the backing for the bug jar quilt. Out of Superman fabric!

100_4325

And I had to get 4 more yards of the pink and black for the cow quilt.


100_4297

I'm hoping to get the cow quilt cut out this weekend. Since I have finished a couple of things so far this weekend, it's looking good for that to happen!

Fabric added this week: 4.00
Fabric added year-to-date: 142.72

Fabric used this week: 3.33
Fabric used year-to-date:119.61

Net Fabric Used: -23.11

Maisy is just happy to be able to rest a little. It's been an exciting weekend!

100_4327

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

You definitely have had a productive weekend....the numbers are looking good!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I am sewing Superman pillowcases for the Punk for Christmas! Her request...

Jennifer said...

Love the superman fabric on the back - great use for it!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Only 4 more weeks! Think you can bust 23 yards?!?! You can do it!