Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stash Report Week 49, 2011

No progress on the Stash this week. I still have a backing to make and a quilt to cut out and assemble before Christmas. If I can get everything done for the other people, I might actually be able to find time to make that happen.

This weekend was spent on the Guild raffle quilt. I'm hoping to pass it off to the quilter within the next 2 weeks. I'm a little tired of working on it at the moment and ready to get something else quilted and out of the house. :)

So no change in the numbers means no pictures. Maybe next week! :)

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added year-to-date: 142.72

Fabric used this week: 0.00
Fabric used year-to-date:119.61

Net Fabric Used: -23.11

2 comments:

Jean(ie) said...

There's next week. :-)

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

You can do it!