Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stash Report Week 9, 2012

I'm home - safe and sound. But I did acquire a cold on the way and am feeling a bit under the weather. I was hoping to get a couple of posts written yesterday, but it just never happened. Heck, I am still not even unpacked and I head back to work in the morning!

I did get the 3 yards of fabric from Connecting Threads when I got home. I was hoping that it would match what I already have, but it doesn't. It is a bit yellower than what I have been using.

100_4622

I'm hoping this week to get caught up. I have pictures from the quilt show to post and my February accomplishments. Hopefully, I can have the energy after another good night sleep!

Fabric added this week: 3.00
Fabric added YTD: 11.17

Fabric used this week: 0.00
Fabric used YTD: 36.91

Net Fabric Used: 25.74

Still in the black! Woo hoo!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Deanna said...

Here is a sympathy sneeze your direction as I have a cold, too. They do slow a person down!

Jean(ie) said...

Hugs... Go to Song Long and get some buhn bo wei soup. That will cure the cold.

I've been eyeing their blue and white fabric grouping. Thinking back to that sale day. Wasn't that fun?

Merry Merry said...

Love that doodle bug quilt - made it for my grandson when I met you in that class at Best Friends. It's a cute quilt! You can count this as fabric used; that's my vote.