Monday, September 17, 2012

Design Wall Monday - 9/17

I thought that I didn't have anything new to show for my Design Wall, but then I remembered that I didn't show these blocks on last week's design wall. I was hoping to have another set finished for this week, but my time was spent on the fourth Scrap Squad. It is coming along nicely!!

These blocks are from the Paris in the Fall BOM by Sherri K Falls of This & That.

101_0725

I love the colors and they are perfect for the fall weather that we have started getting around here!

I am linking up several places. Judy's blog, Sinta's BOM Rehab blog post and Lynette's BOM Away blog post.

And just because I really like this picture, here is my little Max enjoying the weather this past weekend!

101_0734

7 comments:

Kristie said...

I love those fabrics in that one!
Kristie

Theresa said...

Your blocks look great - I have this BOM tucked away in my cupboard to make a start on 'someday' :)

Teri said...

Your block look great. Are you going to Shipshe this year?

elizabeth said...

looking good Jill, and love that pic of Max. Happy Quilting

Jennifer said...

Great blocks and great pup picture!

Darlington Delights said...

What beautiful blocks! Love it!

Lynette said...

oo! Love those blocks - the little triangles are just so appealing. And what a CUTE pic of your dog :D