Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stash Report Week 38, 2012

Another week with just a little used. I am still working on the fourth Scrap Squad quilt and using up some fabric, but most of it has already been counted.

And even though I made a table runner, the fabric was counted as busted when the fabric was cut.

101_0756

I have a list of things to get done and I spent most of my day yesterday giving the dogs mani/pedis and spa treatments in the utility tub with flea shampoo and then vacuuming and cleaning the first floor. Oh, and laundering blankets and bed sheets. sigh... I think that I have earned the right to sew all day today and watch TV. I have last season's The Good Wife on DVD from the library and I need to catch up now that the new season is beginning.

I want to get this fourth Scrap Squad done today because we already have the fifth one and I want to have that one done before retreat so that I can actually spend retreat on things that I want to work on. Wish me luck! 

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 59.48

Fabric used this week: 0.14
Fabric used YTD: 108.46

Net Fabric Used: 48.98

While I am sewing, Maisy and Lula sit on the bed in the studio and monitor the goings on in the parking lot and watching me work. As I move to my ironing station, Lula usually looks at me with her tongue sticking out from her mouth to some degree. She cracks me up.

101_0682

10 comments:

Charlene S said...

Lula seems to have a comical nature.

Jean(ie) said...

Lula is a cutie! I like that table runner! that is too cute... bring on retreat time!!!!

Jennifer said...

Good luck working on those scrap squad quilts! I hope they both go quickly so you can work on some new/fun stuff at retreat. I love Lula's tongue! Hope they are all itch-free and you have a productive day.

diana569 said...

Your puppies look so comfy on that quilt filled bed, they sure have the life! :) And Lula is so photogenic and such a cutie!

Susan Torrens said...

Love your furry companions! Makes me miss my lovely Maxine....
I found that the only way I could track my fabric usage was by waiting until the project was completed - couldn't remember whether I'd already counted it the other way!

Suzanne said...

Sweet sewing companion! Your numbers are looking good!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

That is funny with the tongue sticking out. I usually have a curled up basset in the middle of where my design wall is so that I have to stretch over and step on ears.

But they never leave that place!

glen

elizabeth said...

it almost looks like she is sticking her tongue out at you as if to say haha I am laying watching you. or giving you the raspberry sound

Angie said...

I love that runner---those fabrics are scrumptious. :) Love seeing the 'girls'. :)

Teresa in Music City said...

What a sweet friend :*) You seem to be working away at projects, so you'll have some "used" numbers soon!