A lot to report this week!!
I finally got the giveaway items from my September giveaway made and mailed out.
I also shipped out a box of fabric that amounted to just under 6 pounds. At 3 yards a pound, this was a great bust for my dwindling numbers from the past few weeks!
And I finally started on my Dresden Plate quilt. I am resigning myself to the fact that the top maybe be finished, but there is almost certainly no way that the entire quilt will be done before the meeting on Wednesday. Oh well. The block on the left is a 12" block and the block on the right is a 9" block that was already re-made once. I am not really liking how it turned out, but I am almost out of those fabrics so I will either have to make another block of a different color or see what I can scrounge up from leftovers. sigh
Fabric added this week: 2.00
Fabric added YTD: 124.02
Fabric used this week: 22.25
Fabric used YTD: 159.30
Net Fabric Used: 35.28