For the Quilting Gallery's birthday giveaway, go to this post.
How crazy is it that it is 12/12/12?!?! :)
I got the quilt that was on the frame last week quilted. It turned out awesome! The blue marks on the quilt are painter's tape that I use to mark where I need to bury threads. More pictures are in this post.
I also worked on my Dresden Plate quilt. Well, the blocks. I had a few misfires when I started, but things are moving along wonderfully now!
Here is the test block.
And after working out the kinks, I have my big blocks for the center finished.
And just something interesting.... I believe that I loaded this on my machine in October. Yes, October 2012. It's a Gutterman spool of white with 1094 yards of thread. I ran out of it last night!
I guess that the strips I sewed for the last Scrap Squad used a lot more thread that I thought it did. And I haven't even started Bonnie Hunter's new mystery yet!
FINISH CMQG challenge quilt - Not quite finished, but great progress made!
FINISH CMQG challenge quilt
Work on last Scrap Squad
Start the Easy Street Mystery on Quiltville
I'm linking up at Freshly Pieced.