Friday, September 6, 2013

On the Needles - 9/6

This week, I sewed the ends of the Zora socks into the sock. I think they are still a bit small, but I will probably try to wear them once and see how they feel.

101_2131

101_2132

The yarn is Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in Hickory.

The pattern is Zora by Regina Satta on Ravelry.

And I have continued to work on the Hermione's Everyday Sock. The yarn is Heritage Silk Paints in Vino and it is lovely to knit.

101_2126

I have finished the leg on the first sock! Woot!

101_2127

See what others are working on at Judy's blog.

2 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Wow - I LOVE that red!!! I made a pair in very similar variegated colors and it makes a really gorgeous sock! Too bad the socks were too big for me. But they fit my husband well and will keep his toes nice and toasty this winter :*)

QuiltGranma said...

your socks are beautiful! Love both pair! What talent to be able to read and UNDERSTAND the patterns!