Saturday, September 14, 2013

Quilt #28 - t-shirt #1

Last night, I finished quilting the first t-shirt quilt for Emily.


I used a charcoal So Fine in the top and Silver Botton Line in the bobbin and just a simple stipple design.

I also got the quilt trimmed, the binding made and machined the binding onto the quilt. I will be hand stitching the binding down this week.


Tonight, I will start prepping the second t-shirt quilt to load and quilt it tomorrow.


Jennifer said...

Once again, your energy over the weekend puts mine to shame! The top looks great!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Looks great!