I was working on this quilt for about a week - before and after Retreat at Hueston Woods. I finally got it finished and returned it to Michelle at the Guild meeting on Wednesday.
Here is the quilt in almost full view. The top is folded down about halfway so that Michelle could show off the houses to the guild meeting.
Here are the houses. I quilted scallops in the roofs and several lines in the doors to give just a little distinction.
I tried to do wonky triangles here.
I tried to do a design in this house, but I didn't like how it turned out so much so it is the only one.
Bricks again -I think you can see the roof design very well in this picture.
Pebbles and this might be my favorite house for how it turned out.
And bricks again
And the grassy area... There was quite a bit of extra fabric because she wanted it to be crinkly and overlapping.
I love how this quilt turned out, but it was quite a stretch for me since I don't like to do custom work. Michelle was so thrilled with it so I am happy with the outcome!
Sorry about the picture heavy post, but I think that each house deserved to be shown off. :)