Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stash Report Week 45 - 46, 2013

I was pretty productive at retreat last weekend and got a bit of stash busted.

Not only did I make these pillowcases with the Quilt Girl fabric...

Photo: Third project finished from retreat. Pillowcases! #ohcraft #ohcraftsewin

But I also cut out fabric for 48 of these blocks. I got all of the HSTs sewn at the retreat and this past week, I worked on pressing them.



Last night, I laid out all the parts for blocks with a little help from Maisy and Lula.
 

And they are ready for assembly!

101_2341

Not a bad week!

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 169.07

Fabric used this week: 6.94
Fabric used YTD: 81.22

Net Fabric Used: -87.85

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Your numbers are fabulous! ~Melanie

elizabeth said...

Great job on your numbers, love the pillowcases and split nine patch. When I get back to quilting I think I might just have to make one. I have only made myself one pillowcase to match one quilt that I made when co teaching the stash pot pie class. Don't know why I always leave myself out of stuff, but I did make both grandkids two to go with their quilts I made them.

Lori said...

Great job on the numbers. Like the helpers too :-) I have 3 of them too. Cute pillowcases.

Dar said...

Congrats on such a productive week. Aren't retreats great for getting things done? I too had a retreat last week. I love your pillowcases and your little helpers.

Jennifer said...

Lots done and you didn't buy anything? Way to go!