I finally got the tension spring on my machine fixed (it was a wonderful thing being able to make a repair on my own!!) and got the first quilt of 2014 loaded on the frame and quilted. I am starting my count over so that I can keep track of how many quilts I get quilted this year to compare to 2013 and any future years. :)
I quilted the Bountiful Feathers panto into this quilt for Gillian. I used a natural white Bottom Line in the bobbin and a matching So Fine in the top.
The design produces a fairly dense quilting and it is a little labor intensive, but I really like how it looks on the finished quilts.
The next is loaded and I hope to show it off this weekend.