I'm still keeping the Fabriholics Anonymous challenge in my head and I haven't bought any new fabric this week! Woot!
I have been working on projects and made some progress!
I finished the top of the t-shirt quilt and made the binding and started on the backing. I need a bit more of the black flannel for the backing.
And then I made this quick cross stitch frame cover. The pattern is from this blog post. And my cross stitch is coming along. It is Gingerbread Lane from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.
Today I am heading to Barb's for a sewing day and I have lots of projects from my list going with me. I hope I can spend some time cutting and some time piecing and sewing!
Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 3.75
Fabric used this week: 6.50
Fabric used YTD: 6.96
Net Fabric Used: 3.22
And I'm back in the black! Woot!!