Sunday, March 9, 2014

Stash Report Week 10, 2014

I just got home from a weekend quilt retreat and it was a great time! I have some busting to report!

One accomplishment yesterday is the outside to another #sewtogetherbag #chevrons #ohcraft #darlingjillquilts #grailvilleisforsewing

I made a sheet of chevron for an upcoming bag.

And I finished the center for this wedding quilt. I made all of the blocks on the left side of this picture and since I left most of the instructions at home, I had to make the blocks from my memory and a ruler on the previous blocks. But it turned out well!

Center of the quilt is finished! I added another row at retreat after I sewed the rest of the center together and realized it was too skinny. #ohcraft #darlingjillquilts #grailvilleisforsewing


Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 8.89

Fabric used this week: 2.26
Fabric used YTD: 31.16

Net Fabric Used: 22.27

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great retreat, and I am impressed that you did the blocks from memory!

JoEllen said...

I love that quilt! The colors are so bright and cheerful!

Karen Rowland said...

Beautiful quilt. Star quilts are my favorite!!

Melinda said...

OMG, I knew it would be great but really, it is beautiful! Congratulations. Lucky you being at a retreat.

Dar said...

WOW, you got a lot done at retreat. Your star quilt is really stunning. The colors just sing. Good stash busting.