Yesterday, in between quilting, I was able to get the rest of the borders on the bright batiks quilt.
This quilt is for a family wedding that occurred in February and I hope that the happy couple think that it is worth the wait.
The pattern is from Judy's website and is called Sunny Side Up. I started with the border fabric and another print that the bride picked out and I selected the rest of the fabrics from those. I added another column of blocks and made the outer border wider to show off the print and to make the quilt a double size.
Tonight, I will head to Joann's to see if I can find anything that will work for a backing. I already have the thread and panto picked out for the quilting.