Sunday, May 4, 2014

Stash Report Week 18, 2014

This week, nothing came in, but I got a bit busted. I needed to make the monogram square for the signature quilt for the wedding next weekend. I handed it off to the bride and groom in this state and I will satin stitch the letters and numbers down when I get everything back. I didn't want to rush the satin stitching since there are so many curves.


http://photos-e.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-prn/10249247_1391059061118980_558356300_n.jpg

One project almost done! So many more to go!

Fabric added this week: 0.00
Fabric added YTD: 22.64

Fabric used this week: 0.81
Fabric used YTD: 41.82

Net Fabric Used: 19.18

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice monogram - is this the same one that goes with the signature squares?

DeeDee said...

The bride and groom will treasure the signature quilt you are making. Glad that you will be getting it back after the wedding so we can see it when it is finished.

Regina said...

Love how it turned out -the colors make it a lot richer than just the black text on white paper we were reviewing.