Just like my book review posts, I have been slacking on my stash report. Last week, I was at Shipshewana for a retreat and when I got home around 3, I was too pooped to unpack and report. :)
While at retreat, I worked on a couple of projects that were in the works, but I didn't get as much done as I had wanted to.
I finished the pillows to go with the batiks wedding quilt.
I also worked on the wall hanging for another wedding quilt. I still have a bit to prep for applique on this quilt, but I am happy to have gotten this far.
Fabric added this week: 1.50
Fabric added YTD: 24.14
Fabric used this week: 3.01
Fabric used YTD: 44.83
Net Fabric Used: 20.69
I am ready to start 2 new large quilts and I also have several Sew Together bags ready to cut out and complete. I hope that by the end of May, I can have a bit more busted.