Sunday, January 28, 2018

BOMs Away - So much done!

This week, it's like I couldn't stop sewing! Every free minute that I had, it seemed that I was stitching or pressing or cutting.

It is amazing how much can be accomplished in just a few minutes stolen here and there.

For the Road to Llano quilt, I was able to finish steps 5 and 6.

104_0282

These are the setting triangles and corners.

And since I was on a roll, I went ahead and worked on the next steps.

104_0284

Steps 7 and 8! And step 9 is for the outside corners for these alternate blocks. Once these are done, then all that is left is quilt assembly, quilting and binding.

And to think that 28 days ago, this was just fabric sitting on a shelf taking up space.

I also worked on the Halloween quilt with the Come Sit a Spell fabric. I just slapped the blocks together without making any kind of effort to make points or seams meet. And from across the room, you can't tell that things don't match.

104_0285

I'm linking up with...

Lynette
Tish
Sarah

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Wow!!!! Your Road to Llano is totally FLYING into existence! It's going to be so pretty, too.

Tish Stemple said...

Total transformation on your Road to Llano quilt! You are going to have a completed top before you know it. Your Halloween quilt is moving right along too.

Jennifer said...

Great progress! Glad you have some good mojo going :)