Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Finlay Donovan Rolls the Dice

 

Five whole stars from me! Seriously, why haven't you started this series?

I love love love this series!!

Everything just flows together and just when you think that Fin and Vero are going to be found out, something swoops in and saves their asses. Things seem to come full circle in this book from the previous 3. I don't think that you need to read the first 3 t5o enjoy this one, but I don't know why you wouldn't want to read the first 3 because they are hilarious!

Fresh out of their stint at the Police training academy and the fire that ended the stay there, Fin and Vero are headed to Atlantic City with the kids, the ex-husband and Fin's mom for a girls weekend. 

I really have no idea where Cosimano comes up with her ideas, but I hope that the ideas don't stop because I love this series!!

No comments: