Thursday, January 6, 2011

Monthly Accomplishments - December 2010

I am a little late in posting my monthly accomplishments, but better late than never, right? I was pretty busy the week of Christmas and way behind on blogs and email and posting after Christmas. Now that I have caught up on the rest of it, I can start catching up more quickly on my posting! lol
  1. Fleece dog blanket 
  2. Assembled, had quilted and bound granma’s quilt
  3. Quilted and bound Meghan’s quilt
  4. Quilted another Project Linus quilt
  5. Made great progress on the witch wall hangings
  6. Signed up for Judy L’s UFO Challenge for 2011 
  7. Made 4 Snuggies for Christmas presents 
  8. Continued piecing on the Whimsy Split Decision
  9. Knit several dishcloths that were put in stockings. I lost count.

So not terribly much, but there were a couple of things in the list that were pretty tedious. I am happy with everything that I got done in the month!

And I still had time to read!!
  1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – reread – still awesome!! And I picked up on a few things that I missed on the first pass.
  2. Marfa Shadows by John DeMers - This was a pretty interesting mystery, but I sort of figured out the main twist about 1/3 of the way through. Still a lot of action and a pretty fast read once I got into it.
  3. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon – reread – still fantastic! I figured out how to listen on the iPod on double time so I was able to sort of 'skim' this time around. Again, I highly recommend this series!
And finally, my hours.... Hours spent - Quilting - 69.5; knitting - 3... I had a lot of binding to sew! lol

9 comments:

Libby said...

You sure got alot done!!! You are a busy girlie!!

Anonymous said...

you say it's not a lot, but in actuality it IS a lot. Groovy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oops! I stuttered...

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Looks like you accomplished alot to me! Especially when you consider Christmas and all of its activities were in there too.

Kristie said...

Nice list of accomplishments!!
Kristie

Melinda said...

"So not terribly much", are you kidding me? If I accomplished half that much I'd be doing a major happy dance. Way to go.
I'm starting now to make a boatload of dishcloths for next year. Mine will be crocheted.

Jennifer said...

Wow - you sure got a lot done! Hope you aren't too burned out.