Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Answers

I had a few comments that I wanted to respond to and this seemed the easiest way to do so.

Michelle - No date tonight. We stayed up too late last night and he is playing softball tonight and hanging out with his buddies. I had my haircut and planned on getting to bed early. Here it is - 10:45 and I should probably be sleeping....but I'm not.

Mary Ann - The phone is working OK so far. I have already had a few text messages and a phone call. Since they shipped the phone to my house and it was almost after hours by the time it was charged, I ended up entering all of my numbers into the new phone myself. But the ring tones that I had on the old phone won't transfer to the new phone so I will have to go get some more! Shucks!

Jen - thanks for the thoughts about the overcasting on the PJ bottoms. I will keep that in mind for future reference. I will have to check at the shop for the line of fabrics that Maddy and I used for the purses. I think that the pattern called for cutting off the selvages and we got rid of them. But I will be at the shop on Saturday for my binding class and I will get that info.

And thanks everyone for the thoughts about the date and his talking about the ex-wife. I am not going to worry about it for now, but will definitely pay attention to whether he talks about her more or less in a couple of weeks if we keep dating.

Tomorrow night, I am going to an old co-worker's house for dinner and to see her baby. Carolyn is 6 months old now and I haven't been able to see her because of everything that was going on with Brandi and Tim and their families. I am taking my camera to get a couple of pictures because I am just sure that Carolyn is a doll!

Thursday and Friday nights, the Date has late games so it looks like the next date won't be until Saturday. The good thing about this is that I can possibly get some quilting done! This makes me happy!!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt
Thanks for the updates Jill! We all care about you!
Permanent Link
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
You know, since we all have new phones and all...should you ever need to bail out on a date mid-stream we can come up with some kind of emergency. LOL
Permanent Link
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by maryann64
LOL what did we ever do without cell phones. I didn't find out I had voice record until about 1 month after I got it. Now I use it all the time as a reminder system to myself. We all care. Hugs Mary Ann

No comments: