Tuesday, August 21, 2007

While I am waiting....

for the new cell phone to charge, I figured that I would post pictures of my purchases from Saturday.

First, here is my new cell phone. It is an LG VX8300 and has way more bells and whistles than I will ever need! And it's purty!



I got another fabric book for Ethan, my youngest nephew. My BIL will be happy - this book is about cars and Ryan loves NASCAR. The book has the cars from the movie Cars.


This is the fabric that I got for the Halloween big shirt for mom.


And this is the pattern that I picked to do from the Sew One and Your Done book and the fabric to make a quilt. The pink will take the place of the blue, the green will be the olive and the floral pattern will be the tan patterned fabric in the quilt picture.



OK, the phone is now ready to be turned on.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Looks like lots more projects! Can't wait to see them! I'm sure he will love his new book. I love your new fabric selections, too. Kristie
Permanent Link
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by luv2quilt
So Jill, no date tonight? Love the fabric!...and the phone! Michelle
Permanent Link
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
My daughter Kim would love the pink and green combination. That's her favorite. She just decorated Tina;s room in those colors. It's going to be very pretty. Rhoda
Permanent Link
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by maryann64
Fabric is pretty. How long will it be before you get all the gadgets on the phone to work? Mine is a lot simpler and about all I can do is use the basis and the camera. Lots of luck. Hugs Mary Ann
Permanent Link
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I'm going to be starting at least one more of those "sew ond and you're done" quilts shortly. Actually; I love the carpenters wheel block so much I'm contemplating making it, adding two thick borders and making it into a new shower curtain. Just need to decide on a color scheme and then watch my husband curl up and die as quilting enters the bathroom where he holes up to take a crap! LOL.
Permanent Link
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
Oh, boy!!!!! I love the fabric for the Halloween shirt. Are you picking out the fabric for the Christmas one? Ha Ha. I may be going to the quilt hop shop thing with Claire and CArol from work. It depends on whether Claire has to work. Love, Mam

No comments: