Saturday, August 25, 2007

Aspirations

I had such high asprirations for this evening. I wanted to straighten the house up and prepare for tomorrow and then watch a movie. What did I do? Came home, laid on the couch and feel asleep! I am such a bum. And now, instead of actually getting my 'To Do' list started, I am catching up on blogs and watching TV.

On a different note, I was hoping to be at my halfway weight loss point by today, but I didn't make it. I didn't gain anything this past week, but I didn't lose anything either. After not having an appetite Thursday through Sunday last week, I sort of expected to gain so I was happy with just maintaining. And I am happy to say that my appetite has returned and I can now get back to my healthy eating.

Now, if I can just get off my butt and straighten the house up....
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
We all need a break every now and then! Kristie
Permanent Link
Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MaureenQuilts
That is how I felt yesterday...no matter what I just could not motivate myself. Today I have been busy, busy, busy. I still have a lot on my list but at least I am getting a lot done. Sometimes our body needs the rest so it is good to take a nap...I love to take naps. I understand what you are saying about losing weight. I am no where near where I want to be but I just have to take it day by day. I didn't put it on overnight so I know it won't come off overnight. I am glad you are feeling better and able to eat healthy. Maureen
Permanent Link
Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps
Sounds a lot like my day! Had big plans of gutting my daughter's room and find the floor but ended up putting the last border on theround robin and here I sit! Go easy on you self. Maintaining is good. They say if the weight comes off slow it's more apt to stay off:0) Keep a positve attitude! You can do it :0)
Permanent Link
Friday, August 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Straightening is highly over rated!! You deserved a night off!!

No comments: