Thursday, August 9, 2007

Big Shirt pictures

As promised, here are the pictures of the big shirt after the work done at the class last night,

Front of Shirt.

Back of shirt.

I took the shirt into work to show it off and everyone kept thinking that I would be quilting it into a coat somehow. I wasn't sure what gave them that idea... But everyone agreed that the colors are great together.

It is hot and muggy here and the dogs do not enjoy being outside in the humidity. Of course, instead of getting outside and doing their business, they would rather survey the area and check everything out and then stand around. Dorks!

I have a early morning meeting tomorrow with IT people. They have the biggest egos of basically anyone in the company. They act like they are running everything. The only good thing about the meeting is that it gives my lunch group a great topic to talk about for weeks. I will have to try and explain it tomorrow. Right now, I have to get to bed so that I can be semi-coherent for the Council meeting in the morning.
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Wednesday, August 8, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Love the fabrics in this shirt. Can't wait to see it when you finish. Your little dogs sound like they are so funny... Kristie
Permanent Link
Wednesday, August 8, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
You made me smile Jill ,I haven't heard any one say Dorks in a long time LOL . Are you making these shirts for yourself or as Christmas gifts .I think they would make great gifts ,I'll even send you my address ,you know , just so Santa knows where to drop it off LOL .Enjoy your lunch .
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Trina
The colors do go together .......I really like it. And I would still like to make one someday too.
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover
what a great shirt and I love the colours love and hugs gina xxx
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Your shirt is turning out wonderful. I love the colors they go together so well. Aren't dogs just the greatest? I'm up now because my little guy has decided he's done sleeping. Oh sure he's the one who can sleep all day Cindy
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I think I've said it before, but I love that leaf pattern. Don't the IT guys run the show? I do data entering for a school system, and when the computers are down, there's no work for me! I hate it when that happens. That map at the bottom of your blog is so cool! Rhoda
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 9, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
It's very cool!!

No comments: