Friday, August 31, 2007

Conversion to Site (Serialquilters.com)

I am going to be converting from the myquiltblog.com site to this site. I will be moving my posts from that site to this site so that they can all be together. I will try to do it a little at a time so that I don't just constantly move everyone's posts off the front page. Well, maybe that would be better and I should just do them all in one night. I am not sure yet. Any thoughts?
And I believe that I will also just be posting on this site from now on. But I will still be checking the other site and leaving comments. I have enjoyed the blogs too much to just drop them all!!Leave a Comment

Untitled Comment
10:30 PM, Thursday, August 30, 2007 .. Posted by CountryQuilter .. Edit .. Delete Hello Jill, this site seems really nice doesn't it? I would love to move all of my stuff over, but somehow I think everyone would hate me since I have right at 300 posts :o). I think I will just copy and paste for a while... Kristie
Untitled Comment
11:35 PM, Thursday, August 30, 2007 .. Posted by cre8tivequilter .. Edit .. Delete I think you guys should just move all at once...otherwise I'll be going back and forth like a ping pong ball.

No comments: