Friday, August 3, 2007

Sleepy, part 2

I think that I missed my point in the last post. I was up until 11:30 or close to 12 last night reading blogs. I think that I am going to have to rethink this 'getting to know the other bloggers!'

I wanted to get to bed earlier tonight so that I could try and get up early tomorrow and leave work early tomorrow to start on my sewing early. Well, I didn't get to bed early enough. I just remembered that Men in Trees is on at 10 PM. I love this so! It is just a cute show and the hottie men don't hurt, either! I can't wait for the new episodes this fall!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Thursday, August 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
I love that show , I spent a few years living in a northern Ontario community and it was very much like that LOL .
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Giggle, you can just get to know us a little at a time. YOu don't need to cram us all in one week. =)
Permanent Link
Thursday, August 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
I love that show and can't wait for the new season to start. Read about us a little at a time we aren't going anywhere. Cindy
Permanent Link
Friday, August 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
Jeez - I don't do anything a little at a time! :) I took my first quilt class in February 2007 and I already have a list of things to make a mile long! I guess I will have to learn to pace myself!
Permanent Link
Friday, August 3, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Pace your self in everything but the weight loss. You're doing go great! Rhoda

No comments: