Monday, July 30, 2007

My Bug Catcher

I have mentioned about my little dogs. Maisy is a bit of a brute, but Max likes to chase things. He loves the chase. I will catch him stalking spiders, ants, and water bugs as they cross the family room floor. He will also jump after flies when they are in the house.

Yesterday, I was stitting on the floor with my laptop in front of me and Max wanted on my lap. For some reason, while he was standing next to me, the cursor caught his eye.


I wasn't sure at first if he was actually looking at the cursor or soemthing else. Of course, I had to see what he would do and I moved the mouse a little bit.
Eventually, he was nipping at the monitor and stepping on it to try and get the 'bug.' He even was looking behind the monitor to see where it was going. He is a smart one!
Post A Comment! :: Send to a Friend!
Sunday, July 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
He is soooo cute. Dogs have a personality all their own. We live on a farm and we get alot of mice in the barn around the feed. We don't have a cat out there like alot of people, we have Agnus. She catches the mice...Don't know what we would do with out her. Kristie
Permanent Link

Sunday, July 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
OMG, that is awesome!!! That's something Holly would do if we had a laptop!! She's already given the mirror kisses because she likes the look of the dog on the other side...DUH it's HER!
Permanent Link

Sunday, July 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Oh thats so funny what a great dog .Thats sounds like something my cat would do .
Permanent Link

Sunday, July 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Oh that is so cute. Aren't they just fascinating little fury creatures. Murphy will sit and watch a dog show on TV for the longest time. He gets upset though when Animal Planet is on and a dog gives birth. He just starts to pace. Cindy
Permanent Link

Monday, July 30, 2007 - Smart Dog!
Posted by qltdswan
That's great that you caught that moment on camera! I have two labs that are always doing funny things but they don't seem to notice the television or the monitor. Sometimes if they hear a dog barking on the tv, they will run around looking for the dog, but they never find one of course and usually give up after awhile. I heard that most dogs can't see images on the tv because the resolution isn't right somehow - but your dog prooves that idea wrong! ~Jen Leave a Comment

Untitled Comment
10:06 AM, Friday, August 31, 2007 .. Posted by ohiorose53 .. Edit .. Delete What a funny little fellow. We used to have a yellow lab, golden mix who would follow the light from a flashlight for hours on end if we'd been willing to hold it that long!

1 comment:

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Too funny the meows do that too. You should have seen them try to catch the race cars on the TV and Thelma well she likes to look at herself in the mirror