Saturday, November 24, 2007

Evening update

I finished the Halloween table runner top. I want to stipple this runner so I am waiting to make my sandwich until I practice my FMQ. The green with the dots will be the backing and then black with the multi-colored dots will be the binding.







I also worked on the fabric books for Ethan. I finished the Cars book, but had some issues with the Monkey panel that I bought online. Apparently, an moron cut the panel and a moron (me) assumed that it was for 2 complete books. After I cut everything apart and tried to assemble, I realized that I was supposed to take the middle 2 rows of the 4 rows that were sent. I don't know what the problem was with what was sent, but, man, I sure screwed it up! I will probably have to piece the pages together to get them in the order that they need to be to put it together. :( But I got 1 book done, so I accomplished something.



6 comments:

Michelle said...

Your table runner looks great! Glad you got the book figured out. Will it matter by tomorrow?

Kristie said...

Wow, I was reading back over your blog you sure have been busy. Love all of your things. Good Luck making the other book.
Kristie

Cindy said...

Way to go on all the quilting you got done this week. Is the table runner a specific pattern? I only ask because all of a sudden I'm hooked on runners and am always looking for a good pattern.

Jen said...

Ok, your table runner, were the squares the same size for the 1/2 squares or did you have to cut the 1/2 square ones bigger? Does that even make sense?

It looks great!

Jen said...

Ok, your table runner, were the squares the same size for the 1/2 squares or did you have to cut the 1/2 square ones bigger? Does that even make sense?

It looks great!

Moneik said...

Love the table runner! It's so cute and you've been super busy to get it all done.