Saturday, July 5, 2008

Post-Nap Progress

After my 2 hour nap yesterday, I was able to get something else finished. This is the kit that bought at the Columbus show. The directions were a little funky on this pattern, too. It said to cut the print panel a little short. Very odd. Anyway, it's finished and I can get the backing at the sale today.

100_0596

After I got that finished, I decided to pull out a very old UFO and work on it. Mom's Halloween Big Shirt. This is what it looked like when I started.

100_0597

I got the cuffs on the sleeves and the plackets on the front of the shirt finished. I also had to cut out a couple of more pieces for the collar and I got the interfacing ironed on what was needed. I remembered how difficult the collar was and felt that it was too late for me to start it last night. I didn't want to get too frustrated with it and put it away for another year, so I will work on it when I get back from breakfast and shopping.

100_0598

Hours for second part of day - 6
Total hours for July - 22.5

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Go, Jill Go! Shish boom ba!

Moneik said...

You're making lots of progress!

Regina said...

Looking great! I know what you mean about fussy projects when you are tired.

Cindy said...

I can't wait to see the shirt finished. It looks great so far.