Saturday, October 4, 2008

On your mark...

I am ready to start my sewing for the day! All of my tasks are written out on little pieces of paper, placed in a basket and waiting to be drawn. I have 18 tasks. Some will take 5 minutes. Some are big jobs, but I have limited myself to working on them for 15-30 minutes at a time. Hopefully, I will be able to knock out most of these this weekend so that I can start working on cutting fabric for the projects that I haven't started yet so that I can make myself some kits to work on in Wisconsin.

100_0956

Now, I am off to get an oil change and maybe stop at the grocery store and then I am ready to work my fingers to the bone on these tasks!

5 comments:

Juryizstillout said...

Wow, you are one driven individual! I feel like if I get everyone off to school, dishes done, and supper cooked I have done something for the day.


You so rock! Good luck with the list!

Gina said...

What a great idea for deciding what to work on.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Myra said...

You'll let us all know if this is working for you?

Jen said...

18 tasks? You're nuts!!!

Judy D in WA said...

I am going to steal this idea one of these days! This would be fun at a retreat when you don't know what you want to work on.