Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank God!!

I am so glad that today is Election Day! I will be so happy to NOT have to see sticking commercials on live TV anymore! There are several that just irk the heck out of me and they have only been playing for the last 1-2 weeks because they are for local elections. They make me change the channel!

Anyway, I got up early and voted. I didn't have too long of a wait. It was maybe 20 minutes or so from the time that I got out of my car until I got back to it. I felt a little bad for the people in the neighboring district that vote in the same location that I do. They had a LONG wait! I practically skipped past them when I walked up to give my name and then again when I was done with voting. Tee hee! :)

I have gotten some really good cleaning done tonight, but I think that I may be done in for the night! It's only 8:45, but I feel like I could go to bed right now and sleep very well until morning. Well, maybe I can get a couple of more things done before settling down with the dogs.

2 comments:

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

To think we in CANADA are also GLAD it's almost over.

Yippee!!!

Moneik said...

I'm so glad it's over too! We had the battle of niceness compaign this year. No mudslinging, but pure nicey nicey ads. It was almost as bad.