Saturday, December 20, 2008

Attention, Susie!

You left a comment on this post, but I have no way of contacting you.

Some background - I belong to a philanthropic sorority, ESA, and for the last 2 Aprils, we have organized a Quilt Retreat to benefit St Jude Children's Research Hospital. Last year, we made around $2500 to donate.

This year, the retreat is April 24-26, 2009.

Part of my job is to gather donations from vendors, designers, stores, and anyone else who would like to make donations for our raffle table and door prizes.

So, Susie, I am starting to collect donations. Please contact me again and leave your email in the comments or turn your email on so that it will show up on your profile.

And if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask and I will answer what I can!

No comments: