Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekend Update

Well, I am getting ready to head to bed. I had a very full day today of cutting, cutting and more cutting! I have busted more than 16 yards of fabric today! I have a lot of things ready to sew up. Things that will get me through the rest of the week, I think.
  1. Clean Kitchen and 1st floor from my cleaning list
  2. Fold laundry and put away
  3. Load Scout quilt on frame
  4. Quilt Scout quilt
  5. Piece backings for rest of quilts sent to me
  6. Cut fabric for Courier bag
  7. Gifts for my peeps for retreat - started and ready to sew!
  8. Pants - cut fabric and start assembling
  9. Make a tool caddy - fabric and batting cut
  10. Drop Nickel Quilt off at shop
I think that I did good. And I feel relaxed and ready to go back to work tomorrow. Hopefully, I will feel that way in the morning, too. :)

No comments: