Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I sewed!

I finally worked on something! Sunday, I spent most of the day working on my scraps. You remember my scraps, don't you? They used to look like this...

100_0961 100_0962 100_0963

Although, this isn't all of the scraps that I started with. And all of these containers have not been touched. But I went through some of my containers of scraps from my and I have 2 really full containers of 5" and 2 1/2" strips and pieces and a bag of crumbs. These are all just scraps from quilt shops.

100_1622
100_1623

I worked for most of Sunday on the scraps and once I couldn't take pulling out another bag or container, I worked on blocks. I finished 2 blocks on Sunday and then another 6 blocks last night. Here are the 8 blocks - 2 of each.

100_1621

I have 2 more sets of blocks to make for May and then June's blocks. And I am still waiting on the shop to get the finishing kits complete for sample so that I can start working on those. Maybe by the time I get the last set of blocks for the quilt.... I hope!

1 comment:

Jen said...

The blocks are turning out great. I hope to get more of mine done this weekend. I don't know where you get the energy to tame your scraps, I sure don't have it!