Sunday, May 24, 2009

Week 21 Stash Report

OK, I did some more damage this week. But who can pass up great fabric at $3 a yard? Not me apparently. I bought 16 yards of it - 5 is for a backing for something and the rest is Jitterbug fabric that I love! I believe that I now have enough of it to actually make a quilt. I just have to find a pattern. I also bought 6 yards of fabric to make another One Block Wonder.

And I have cut fabric up for projects and actually sewn this weekend. My goals are looking pretty good!!

Fabric added these weeks:25.50
Fabric added year-to-date: 150.59

Fabric used these weeks: 7.56
Fabric used year-to-date: 84.14

Net Fabric Used: -66.45

Man, there may be no getting out of this hole!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with stash building... just think of all the fun you will have planning and making quilts in the future.

Have you ever posted a picture of your stash and how you store it? I'll check on your site...

Liz

Linda said...

You'll get out of the hole by year end. Think of all the charity quilts and Christmas gifts you'll be doing. Enjoy yourself!